Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Have we talked about the band Dog Days yet?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the link, Carl!
    Just checked it out and I gotta agree, very 'Joe LeSte'. Sounds right up my street.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Stacey.:
    Thanks for the link, Carl!
    Just checked it out and I gotta agree, very 'Joe LeSte'. Sounds right up my street.
    <font size="3" face="Arial">No problem Stacey, that's why I'm here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Lycan, you will like them a whole bunch!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So Raggz likes bands with an image - so all this I HATE KISS stuff that he keeps telling us is probably a lie lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •